Thursday, July 18, 2013

LOVE HANDLES & SHOULDER BLADES!

ASSALAMUALAIKUM =)

Just having my meal ,burpppp.... Alhamdulillah~


 I have something to share with you olls. Very nice and good article and very interesting. May be a kind of weird coz im writing in english today and I also felt some sort of weird becoz my colleague always said that im not really good in english and damn Im freaking out to speaking when someone told me like that. But still I have to 'speaking' since my customer mostly international.

Yup! Well.. back to our hot topic! I would say every women want to look hot...Yes, same like me! And today, I went to my news shop to top-up my cellphone credit and saw a book, forgot the name but it cost me 20 dolar. Its very expensive! Then I just flip over the book and said to the salesman ".. boleh x I baca ni?...mahal la nk beli..." then he said "..bacala..baca lame2 pon xpe.."..Ok! I was so happy. Ok, blabbering..




Yup! I want to show this picture first! No patience!



WHAT IT MEANS?
 These two sites are directly linked to people's favorite food groups which is carbs!  The sizes of your love handles shows how much carbohydrate you have been eating, and the fat on you back indicates you ability to process it. The fatter your back, the less adept the hormone insulin is at processing carbohydrate sugar.

WHY IT IS IMPORTANT?
According to Rayner ( runner), 'Muscle stores energy like a fuel tank'. If you've trained, they become empty. Then when you eat carbs, the pancreas releases insulin to move the resultant sugar out of the blood and into the muscle cells ready to be used as energy. If you haven't trained or eat too much of carbohydrate, the muscles are full and the sugar has nowhere to go, but the body still keeps pumping out insulin and moves the glucose into existing fat cells or creates new fat cells to house it.

SO, WHAT TO DO??
Your body has two fuel fires:
1. sugar
2. fat

Normally by cutting down on carbs and eating a good fats such as fish oil and nuts over time make our body start to use the fat fire as its go to guy for fuelling firght from the start of your run.

NOW WE KNOW RIGHT! FAT ACCUMULATED AT THE SHOULDER AND AT THE BACK NORMALLY DUE TO EXCESSIVE CARBS INTAKE! SO WATCH OUT YOUR CARBS INTAKE GUYS...I KNEW IT IS OUR FAVORITE BUT STILL WATCH YOUR DIET AND ME TOO..HEHHEHEH





HAPPY READING!

No comments:

Post a Comment